Wednesday 19 March 2014

The Vaults Ghost Tour

Today the group visited The Vaults ghost tour at Mercat Cross on the High Street, Edinburgh. The purpose of this attractions is finding out the history and ghosts who can be found in the Vaults under South Bridge. When we were there we saw the rooms where people used to live, especially the poor and criminals. We never really saw much in terms of an actual Ghost but it was pretty good to hear all the different stories. I found out about very scary people such as the Watcher and a man called Boots whom all the children were scared of. The guide was a bit stressful as she made me scared. The guide told us about how people went down there to hide from all the scary people like robbers, murderers etc.. I never really had a favourite part because I was too scared off seeing a ghost. The things I thought were not so good was when she said we may see people that are dead. The attraction costs £10.00 adults, £8.00 concession, £5.00 child , £25.00 family. I think it was a bad value for money because it didn't last that long. The attractions opening hours are Summer (April - October): 3.00pm daily, 5.00pm Saturday
Winter (November - March): 3.00pm daily. It took about an hour I think. I think the attraction would most appeal to tourists/all people. It's good because there is a lot of information to take in. I would give this attraction about 4and half out of 5. Afterwards we went to Starbucks for a hot chocolate and it wasn't as good as our previous coffee shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment